- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
The 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry — #1 still hot after 4 Children
It is harder for a Nigerian woman to remain hot after birthing kids (as per the carbs and all) but some of Nigerian women have been able to remain hot after birthing one or more children. Checkout Hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry
In recent years, there have been more married celebrities than ever because most of our favorite stars are getting older. The ladies are hooking men, the men are hooking yummy ladies.
15. Adaeze Yobo
Ada is probably the hottest mother in the Nigerian entertainment scene after-all she is a former beauty queen.
Adaeze is married to former Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo and they have two kids together.