- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
The 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry — #1 still hot after 4 Children
It is harder for a Nigerian woman to remain hot after birthing kids (as per the carbs and all) but some of Nigerian women have been able to remain hot after birthing one or more children. Checkout Hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry
In recent years, there have been more married celebrities than ever because most of our favorite stars are getting older. The ladies are hooking men, the men are hooking yummy ladies.
15. Adaeze Yobo
Ada is probably the hottest mother in the Nigerian entertainment scene after-all she is a former beauty queen.
Adaeze is married to former Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo and they have two kids together.