- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Nigeria may cease to exist if APC rig Ekiti election — PDP Chair, Uche Secondus warns
Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, Uche Secondus, has warned that Nigeria might go into extinction if the July 14th governorship election in Ekiti state is rigged by the ruling party, APC.
Secondus issued the warning at the flag-off of PDP’s local government election campaign in Rivers state.
“The forthcoming Ekiti state election is going to be a litmus test. We warn that if you attempt to rig Ekiti, it will be a recipe for crisis and we don’t know whether there will be Nigeria or not.
We are bold to say it because you cannot take the peoples rights, you cannot deny them of their votes and we are saying and we want APC to say the same that it will be ‘one man, one vote’, ‘one woman, one vote’, ‘one youth, one vote’.
We will never allow an evil individual to destroy this nation or to destroy our state. If you like wait for us, we refuse to be intimidated. We saw all that happened in Kaduna last Saturday. PDP won in all local government areas, but they over-turned the results.” he said