- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
7 Ways to make yourself squirt during sex
this elusive sex sensation isn’t entirely impossible. Apparently, for some women, it does come (ha!) naturally. But for others, it may be possible to learn.
If porn were any indication of people’s everyday sex lives, we’d all be firing off liquid streams of erotic bliss at every climax. Sorry, but no.
That said, this elusive sex sensation isn’t entirely impossible. Apparently, for some women, it does come (ha!) naturally. But for others, it may be possible to learn.
First, a little refresher on what squirting actually is: While there’s still a lot of debate, Madeleine Castellanos, M.D., notes that “squirting appears to be fluid that’s retained in the bladder that’s released either when a woman has orgasm or other times.” This is thought to involve the skene’s glands-two structures located near the end of the urethra that can produce fluid with G-spot stimulation.
But why the hype? Castellanos notes that it can feel pretty effing fantastic. In fact, one study showed nearly 80 percent of women who’ve experienced squirting said it improved their sex lives. “The urethra has all these nerve endings in it, as anybody who’s ever had a UTI can attest,” she explains. “It’s very sensitive. So when you get this rush of fluid going through, at the same time you’re having an orgasm or you’re getting sexual stimulation…that can be a very pleasurable experience.”
That said, “a lot of people think this is the pinnacle of orgasm…and if you haven’t done it, your orgasms are less-than-I don’t agree with that,” Castellanos says. “For some people, squirting adds to the orgasm, and for other people, it does nothing or it detracts from it. It’s not the same for everybody.” No shame either way.
Of course, you’ll never know until you try. So if you’re still curious about making yourself squirt, here’s a step-by-step guide to attempting your first time.
1. Put some towels down…just in case.
If you do succeed in squirting, things may get a tad…messy. So Castellanos recommends taking precautions if you’re worried about over-saturating your sheets.