- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
“It will be difficult for my son to be better than me” – says Christiano Ronaldo
Both Ronaldo Sr., 33, and Ronaldo Jr., 8, are currently on the books of Juventus with Junior linking up with the academy. Ronaldo Jr has shown impressive skills at the famous Italian club but his father thinks it will take a lot for him to live up to his record.
Speaking to Bein Sports, the Portuguese superstar said:
I hope that Cristiano can be like his father.
He says he will be better than I, but I think it will be difficult.
You would also like to read; Revealed: Words Ronaldo used to inspire Real Madrid to their latest Champions League win