- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
“It will be difficult for my son to be better than me” – says Christiano Ronaldo
Both Ronaldo Sr., 33, and Ronaldo Jr., 8, are currently on the books of Juventus with Junior linking up with the academy. Ronaldo Jr has shown impressive skills at the famous Italian club but his father thinks it will take a lot for him to live up to his record.
Speaking to Bein Sports, the Portuguese superstar said:
I hope that Cristiano can be like his father.
He says he will be better than I, but I think it will be difficult.
You would also like to read; Revealed: Words Ronaldo used to inspire Real Madrid to their latest Champions League win