- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
“It will be difficult for my son to be better than me” – says Christiano Ronaldo
Both Ronaldo Sr., 33, and Ronaldo Jr., 8, are currently on the books of Juventus with Junior linking up with the academy. Ronaldo Jr has shown impressive skills at the famous Italian club but his father thinks it will take a lot for him to live up to his record.
Speaking to Bein Sports, the Portuguese superstar said:
I hope that Cristiano can be like his father.
He says he will be better than I, but I think it will be difficult.
You would also like to read; Revealed: Words Ronaldo used to inspire Real Madrid to their latest Champions League win