- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
“It will be difficult for my son to be better than me” – says Christiano Ronaldo
Both Ronaldo Sr., 33, and Ronaldo Jr., 8, are currently on the books of Juventus with Junior linking up with the academy. Ronaldo Jr has shown impressive skills at the famous Italian club but his father thinks it will take a lot for him to live up to his record.
Speaking to Bein Sports, the Portuguese superstar said:
I hope that Cristiano can be like his father.
He says he will be better than I, but I think it will be difficult.
You would also like to read; Revealed: Words Ronaldo used to inspire Real Madrid to their latest Champions League win