- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
The beautiful sisters have taken social media by storm with their fashionable pictures.
The identical twins are known to rock the same outfits to the joy of their fans.
Apart from having pretty faces, the sisters are quite intelligent. One of them is said to have graduated from the university with a first class in Pharmacology.
Sayo and Jomi are also fitness enthusiasts and they have a vlog where they document their daily lives.
NAIJ.com has gathered some photos of the stylish sisters.
Double dose of style
Two times the fun
Sayo and Jomi showing us how to rock a red tracksuit
Camo way or no way
Stripes sure looks good on them
Sayo and Jomi look casual yet sophisticated in this outfit
Their outfits are as beautiful as their smiles
In other news, we have reported that former BBNaija housemate, Nina, recently shared hot new photos showing off her beautiful legs.
After the much publicized breakup between Miracle and Nina, most people expected her to crawl into her shell and probably hide from the world. Well, the ex-BBNaija housemate is proving to people that that was nothing but a temporary road block.
Nina’s fashion sense seems to have improved from the ‘safe barbie doll’ sense of style to a more confident and daring go-getter whose heart may have been broken but still got her eyes on chasing the paper. Anyways, Another interesting topic is; Clear photo of Beyonce’s twin babies emerges online