- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
The prayers of famous Yoruba actress Oyinkansola Elebuibon has just been answered as she welcomes a bouncing baby boy.
The beautiful who is grateful to God for her safe delivery described the arrival of her little prince as the perfect birthday gift. Elebuibon welcomed her baby in Chicago, United States of America (USA).
The happy mother shared the news on her Instagram handle, she also shared lovely pictures from her pregnant days.
Her post reads:
“I am a mother. The journey of 9 months ended beautifully with a bouncing baby boy. I am beyond blessed. Best birthday gift ever.”
See post below:
We earlier reported that veteran Nollywood actress Iretiola Doyle recently took to her Instagram handle to announce the birth of her first granddaughter. She thanked God for the safe delivery of her daughter.