- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
The prayers of famous Yoruba actress Oyinkansola Elebuibon has just been answered as she welcomes a bouncing baby boy.
The beautiful who is grateful to God for her safe delivery described the arrival of her little prince as the perfect birthday gift. Elebuibon welcomed her baby in Chicago, United States of America (USA).
The happy mother shared the news on her Instagram handle, she also shared lovely pictures from her pregnant days.
Her post reads:
“I am a mother. The journey of 9 months ended beautifully with a bouncing baby boy. I am beyond blessed. Best birthday gift ever.”
See post below:
We earlier reported that veteran Nollywood actress Iretiola Doyle recently took to her Instagram handle to announce the birth of her first granddaughter. She thanked God for the safe delivery of her daughter.