- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
The prayers of famous Yoruba actress Oyinkansola Elebuibon has just been answered as she welcomes a bouncing baby boy.
The beautiful who is grateful to God for her safe delivery described the arrival of her little prince as the perfect birthday gift. Elebuibon welcomed her baby in Chicago, United States of America (USA).
The happy mother shared the news on her Instagram handle, she also shared lovely pictures from her pregnant days.
Her post reads:
“I am a mother. The journey of 9 months ended beautifully with a bouncing baby boy. I am beyond blessed. Best birthday gift ever.”
See post below:
We earlier reported that veteran Nollywood actress Iretiola Doyle recently took to her Instagram handle to announce the birth of her first granddaughter. She thanked God for the safe delivery of her daughter.