- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
The prayers of famous Yoruba actress Oyinkansola Elebuibon has just been answered as she welcomes a bouncing baby boy.
The beautiful who is grateful to God for her safe delivery described the arrival of her little prince as the perfect birthday gift. Elebuibon welcomed her baby in Chicago, United States of America (USA).
The happy mother shared the news on her Instagram handle, she also shared lovely pictures from her pregnant days.
Her post reads:
“I am a mother. The journey of 9 months ended beautifully with a bouncing baby boy. I am beyond blessed. Best birthday gift ever.”
See post below:
We earlier reported that veteran Nollywood actress Iretiola Doyle recently took to her Instagram handle to announce the birth of her first granddaughter. She thanked God for the safe delivery of her daughter.