- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Mama, which embodies the spirit of generosity and kindness of the Nigerian mother, is created to bring families closer by encouraging intimate family moments and making every moment worth sharing for the Nigerian family.
It really brings family together as 2face son with another Baby mama, Nino was also featured in the advert. Watch below.
Gbolahan Sanni, Franchise Marketing Manager explains:
“Mama is a family sized, 1Litre bottle, of the nation’s favourite beverage, priced at the refreshingly affordable price of N200, as part of Coca Cola’s commitment to fostering intimacy, sharing, and happiness in the Nigerian family.
This family pack of refreshing Coca-Cola, like the 1Litre variants of Fanta, Sprite and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, is perfect for intimate family moments, including mealtimes.”
Mama is further demonstration of Coca-Cola’s commitment to uplifting and uniting families and friends, as they join and share meals and intimate moments.
With the launch of 1Litre pack Mama, Coca-Cola continues to provide consumers a diverse range of soft drinks to suit their convenience and drinking moments.
Mama is available nationwide at your usual outlet for N200 only.