- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Coca-Cola Nigeria unveils ‘Mama’ with 2face’ family
Coca-Cola Nigeria today unveils ‘Mama’, the affordable 1Litre PET bottle of Coke with an advert that features 2face, wife and children
Mama, which embodies the spirit of generosity and kindness of the Nigerian mother, is created to bring families closer by encouraging intimate family moments and making every moment worth sharing for the Nigerian family.
It really brings family together as 2face son with another Baby mama, Nino was also featured in the advert. Watch below.
Gbolahan Sanni, Franchise Marketing Manager explains:
“Mama is a family sized, 1Litre bottle, of the nation’s favourite beverage, priced at the refreshingly affordable price of N200, as part of Coca Cola’s commitment to fostering intimacy, sharing, and happiness in the Nigerian family.
This family pack of refreshing Coca-Cola, like the 1Litre variants of Fanta, Sprite and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, is perfect for intimate family moments, including mealtimes.”
Mama is further demonstration of Coca-Cola’s commitment to uplifting and uniting families and friends, as they join and share meals and intimate moments.
With the launch of 1Litre pack Mama, Coca-Cola continues to provide consumers a diverse range of soft drinks to suit their convenience and drinking moments.
Mama is available nationwide at your usual outlet for N200 only.