- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Mama, which embodies the spirit of generosity and kindness of the Nigerian mother, is created to bring families closer by encouraging intimate family moments and making every moment worth sharing for the Nigerian family.
It really brings family together as 2face son with another Baby mama, Nino was also featured in the advert. Watch below.
Gbolahan Sanni, Franchise Marketing Manager explains:
“Mama is a family sized, 1Litre bottle, of the nation’s favourite beverage, priced at the refreshingly affordable price of N200, as part of Coca Cola’s commitment to fostering intimacy, sharing, and happiness in the Nigerian family.
This family pack of refreshing Coca-Cola, like the 1Litre variants of Fanta, Sprite and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, is perfect for intimate family moments, including mealtimes.”
Mama is further demonstration of Coca-Cola’s commitment to uplifting and uniting families and friends, as they join and share meals and intimate moments.
With the launch of 1Litre pack Mama, Coca-Cola continues to provide consumers a diverse range of soft drinks to suit their convenience and drinking moments.
Mama is available nationwide at your usual outlet for N200 only.