- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson has always been regarded by many as a beauty to behold in so much that she is always a delight to see in anything she wears. But there are quite some specific occasions where she stands out and looks extraordinarily beautiful.
Only recently, one of these very special occasions when the beauty of the actress is bedazzling occurred. The actress who is known to keep a low cut had a wig on this time around.
The golden coloured wig was worn on top of a beautifully designed black gown that had African prints and embroideries on. The gown which curved her body well was complemented by a facebeat that was on fleek.
It was also noticed that Mercy who is a mother of three looked slim and fit in the outfit. The actress who was aware of good looking she was in the picture could not help but gush over her appearance.
Alongside the picture that she shared, Mercy also wrote a caption that revealed this much:
“Hey friends ,guess where we are going? Loving my wig like kilode and my outfit. My Kemi dear, I cant get enough of this gold hair...”
The lady whose husband is vying for a political post in the upcoming 2019 election inferred through her caption that she was dressed for an August occasion.
Some of Mercy’s fans noticed her slimness and beauty and they could not help but sing her praise in the comment section. See some of the reactions below:
blackdiamond8842: “I want to look like u wen I grow up oo”
wickywilliams: “Always intimidating us with ur beauty”
_amara.chi_: “My goodness she is so pretty. . .and she lost so much weight.”
bossoblessing: “Team beautiful, yummy mummy,love u loads ma’am,God bless”
oyindamola6712: “Role model of life can’t love u less I wish to be like u some days”
nadia.mcknight.98: “Mercy, mercy, mercy, lord have mercy, on mercy outfit, and her hair is on point, I love this look, one of the best, you look excellent.“
You may also like to see; 10 times actress Empress Njamah stepped out in African prints (Photo)