- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Corps members involved in fatal motor accident in Katsina
According to Tonia Michael Ndukauba, a corps member posted to Katsina state (now redeployed to Lagos), it was gathered that the bus filled with serving NYSC members was hit by a truck which damaged the vehicle and injured the passengers.
It was reported that no life was lost in the accident as the injured victims were rushed to the hospital.
Below is what Tonia Michael Ndukauba shared on Facebook today;
May God heal these Corp members in Jesus name Amen.. I was rushing to leave yesterday on time with this bus but God now sent a friend of mine, he delayed me for like 30mins, I was all angry at him.. just for me to hear that the bus got hit by a truck.. no life lost but injuries..
God is faithful..
You may also like to read; Unilorin student fails final year project, commits suicide after being asked to repeat session