- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, is one of the few entertainers who love to display her beautiful daughter, Priscilla, to the world. The pair is sometimes known to wear identical and fashionable outfits.
When a woman gives birth to a girl child, it is usually like having a real life doll to play dress up with. Some mothers and daughters are known to slay together.
For celebrity kids, it is even more cool seeing as their trendy outfits get to be seen and appreciated by a wider range of people.
Recently, the thespian took to social media to post photos of herself with her young daughter wearing similar yellow crop tops paired with black joggers and multi-coloured sneakers.
As if that wasn’t enough to impress their fans, the 40-year-old movie star and her teenage daughter also displayed their choreography skills in a dance video.
Not many African children can boast of having such a cordial relationship with their parents and it is very refreshing to see a healthy mother and daughter bond.
Meanwhile, It was earlier reported that handsome Nollywood actor, Gbenro Ajibade, shared cute photos with his two-year-old daughter, Azariah, as he revealed his secret hobby.
The dark skinned hunk was seen carrying his child strapped to his back as he explained that it is one of the things he enjoys doing.
You may also like to read; Nigerian Lawyer in trouble after flogging a female FRSC officer in Enugu