- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
EPL: Pogba’s brother reveals what really happened between player, Mourinho
Fractures in his relationship with Pogba began to emerge in September, when the France World Cup winner was stripped of the vice-captaincy, before both men were filmed having an animated argument on the training ground.
“It was Mourinho who was the problem. Mourinho still wants to be the centre of attention. The problem was Mourinho, right down the line.
“In the locker room, outside the locker room…everything, I know my brother, and you tell him, ‘Go. Go play ‘, the rest, he will do it.
“(Paul) does not even calculate that aspect: you respect him, he will respect you, you trust him, he will produce big performances,” Mathias Pogba told RMC Sport.
Pogba has scored four goals and laid on four assists, as United won all four of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s first four Premier League games in charge.