- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
EPL: Pogba’s brother reveals what really happened between player, Mourinho
Fractures in his relationship with Pogba began to emerge in September, when the France World Cup winner was stripped of the vice-captaincy, before both men were filmed having an animated argument on the training ground.
“It was Mourinho who was the problem. Mourinho still wants to be the centre of attention. The problem was Mourinho, right down the line.
“In the locker room, outside the locker room…everything, I know my brother, and you tell him, ‘Go. Go play ‘, the rest, he will do it.
“(Paul) does not even calculate that aspect: you respect him, he will respect you, you trust him, he will produce big performances,” Mathias Pogba told RMC Sport.
Pogba has scored four goals and laid on four assists, as United won all four of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s first four Premier League games in charge.