- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
Gallant Soldier lost one leg to Boko Haram IED Explosion (photos)
Photos Of Soldiers Treating Their Injured Colleague After IED Explosion
A group of soldiers were filmed treating their colleague who was badly injured following an IED explosion while fighting Boko Haram insurgents on the frontline.
The soldier who lost one of his legs was very calm, as his colleagues attended to him.
Just recently, military causalities were recorded after soldiers stepped on landmines reportedly planted by Boko Haram terrorists in Gwoza local government area of Borno State.
Military and civilian militia sources blamed Boko Haram jihadists for planting the mine, underlying the persistent threat to civilians in the remote region.