- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Gallant Soldier lost one leg to Boko Haram IED Explosion (photos)
Photos Of Soldiers Treating Their Injured Colleague After IED Explosion
A group of soldiers were filmed treating their colleague who was badly injured following an IED explosion while fighting Boko Haram insurgents on the frontline.
The soldier who lost one of his legs was very calm, as his colleagues attended to him.
Just recently, military causalities were recorded after soldiers stepped on landmines reportedly planted by Boko Haram terrorists in Gwoza local government area of Borno State.
Military and civilian militia sources blamed Boko Haram jihadists for planting the mine, underlying the persistent threat to civilians in the remote region.