- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
Gallant Soldier lost one leg to Boko Haram IED Explosion (photos)
Photos Of Soldiers Treating Their Injured Colleague After IED Explosion
A group of soldiers were filmed treating their colleague who was badly injured following an IED explosion while fighting Boko Haram insurgents on the frontline.
The soldier who lost one of his legs was very calm, as his colleagues attended to him.
Just recently, military causalities were recorded after soldiers stepped on landmines reportedly planted by Boko Haram terrorists in Gwoza local government area of Borno State.
Military and civilian militia sources blamed Boko Haram jihadists for planting the mine, underlying the persistent threat to civilians in the remote region.