- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Neymar: Lady who accused him of rape threatens to release video
Najila Trindade, the lady who accused PSG player Neymar of rape has threatened to release video of the incidence which the player has denied. She also said ‘she should have killed the player when she had the chance’ .
This is coming after she was reportedly dropped by the law firm representing her over the veracity of her allegations. She emerged last night with threats to release a video of the alleged attack to the media to ‘ruin’ the Paris Saint-Germain striker’s career.
According to Rio de Janeiro based lawyers, Fernandes and Abreu, Naja Trindade first alleged she had been physically assaulted by the player. It wasn’t until she lodged a complaint on May 31 that she mentioned she was raped.
A private doctor reported that the 26-year-old lady had ‘bruises and scrapes on the buttocks and displayed an anxious and depressive disorder along with unspecified superficial traumatisms.’ The examination was made a week after the alleged assault which is believed to have occurred on May 15 in Paris.
However, Neymar in an Instagram video denied the allegations by stating that they had consensual sex. He buttressed his claims by revealing chats he had with the lady who was so eager to go to bed with him as seen in the nude pictures she sent to him.