- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Transfer: Premier League rivals set to hijack Arsenal’s bid to sign Zaha
Everton are planning a shock move for £80million-rated Wilfried Zaha, in a bid to beat Arsenal to the signature of the Crystal Palace winger, the Daily Mail reports.
Zaha had been expected leave Selhurst Park this summer, but the Gunners have been unable to raise enough funds to secure his services.
They have already seen an offer worth around £40m rejected.
The delay in wrapping up a transfer, has seen Everton emerged as a potential destination.
The Toffees owner, Farhad Moshiri, is willing to spend big and keen to make a statement signing.
Zaha told Palace he wants to leave, after returning from the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, where he represented Ivory Coast.
The 26-year-old currently earns £130,000-a-week and has four years to go on his current contract.