- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Transfer: Premier League rivals set to hijack Arsenal’s bid to sign Zaha
Everton are planning a shock move for £80million-rated Wilfried Zaha, in a bid to beat Arsenal to the signature of the Crystal Palace winger, the Daily Mail reports.
Zaha had been expected leave Selhurst Park this summer, but the Gunners have been unable to raise enough funds to secure his services.
They have already seen an offer worth around £40m rejected.
The delay in wrapping up a transfer, has seen Everton emerged as a potential destination.
The Toffees owner, Farhad Moshiri, is willing to spend big and keen to make a statement signing.
Zaha told Palace he wants to leave, after returning from the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, where he represented Ivory Coast.
The 26-year-old currently earns £130,000-a-week and has four years to go on his current contract.