- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
The Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) has reserved judgment to a date to be communicated to parties.
The Presiding Justice of the court, Justice Moammed Garba stated this on Wednesday while adjourning proceedings after parties adopted their final written addresses and made their final submissions.
While lawyers to the respondents argued that the petitioners failed to prove their case and urged the court to dismiss the petition, lawyers to the petitioners argued otherwise.
The respondents in the petition by Atiku Abubakar and the PDP are: INEC, President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC.