- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Niniola gets paid for contributing to Beyonce’s Lion King album
Singer and songwriter, Niniola, has received a paycheck for her song ‘Maradona’ which has its elements featured on ‘Find Your Way Home’ in Beyonce’s 2019 album, The Lion King: The Gift.
Niniola, 32, in a post on Instagram on Monday, described her collaboration with Beyonce as a “dream come true”, adding that it has opened her to the world.
‘MARADONA!!!’ The song that keeps giving! When the advance royalty cheque comes in from featuring on @Beyonce’s Album, ‘THE GIFT’, and you can’t but give thanks to God. Being a contributor to the ‘Find Your Way Home’ song off Queen B’s album was a dream come true for me and I cannot wait to share with you, greater news and opportunities that this has opened me up to, internationally.”
The Lion King album was released on July 19. It also features Nigerian singers, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, and Burna Boy. Singers, Yemi Alade and Mr Eazi, are other Nigerians who contributed to the project, as well as Ghanaian artiste, Shatta Wale.