- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Jungle justice at its extreme occured in Ovwian, a community in Delta state as two suspected armed robbers were brutally set ablazed by angry mob.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that the sad and horrific incident occured few metres away from express junction before popular Ovwian Secondary School in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State.
It was gathered that a woman was allegedly robbed of her mobile phones and undisclosed amount of money around 1 pm on Sunday along Ovwian Secondary School.
According to reports, the woman screamed after she was robbed which attracted members of the community who had laid an ambush for the robbers and the suspects were nabbed by the mob and eventually set ablazed.
While reacting to the development, the Delta State Commissioner of Police confirmed the awful incident and expressed his concerns.