- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
The FRSC officials were alleged to have been chasing a passenger bus, causing it to collide with another vehicle. Many of the passengers in the bus were seriously injured following the crash, including a pregnant woman.
The accident enraged residents and they got hold of two FRSC officials, making them the scape goat.
In a video shared online, the uniformed men are seen sitting on the floor, in the middle of the road as the angry mob kicked them and ignored their pleas.
Watch the video below.