- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
The FRSC officials were alleged to have been chasing a passenger bus, causing it to collide with another vehicle. Many of the passengers in the bus were seriously injured following the crash, including a pregnant woman.
The accident enraged residents and they got hold of two FRSC officials, making them the scape goat.
In a video shared online, the uniformed men are seen sitting on the floor, in the middle of the road as the angry mob kicked them and ignored their pleas.
Watch the video below.