- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
The FRSC officials were alleged to have been chasing a passenger bus, causing it to collide with another vehicle. Many of the passengers in the bus were seriously injured following the crash, including a pregnant woman.
The accident enraged residents and they got hold of two FRSC officials, making them the scape goat.
In a video shared online, the uniformed men are seen sitting on the floor, in the middle of the road as the angry mob kicked them and ignored their pleas.
Watch the video below.