- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Gospel singer Tope Alabi celebrates wedding anniversary with husband, shares photo
Singer Tope Alabi and her hubby are marking yet another year of togetherness. The musician took to celebrating her husband on her Instagram page. Many have congratulated the couple for making it past another season
However, the singer has made it known over time that she is not only a sensational gospel music artiste, she is also a wife to a man who she loves so much.
The man named Soji Alabi is not only her husband, but a key member of the team that help produce her songs and make them the successes they have become.
On this day, Friday, November 16, the duo are marking yet another year of companionship, love and happiness. To mark the illustrious day, Tope took to her Instagram page to share a picture of herself and her husband.
n the picture, the duo were holding hands and smiling to each other. An ambiance of love surrounded them just as much as their smiles portrayed the fact that they were happy being together.
To further celebrate the love of her life, Tope shared a caption alongside the picture. In the caption, she expressed gratitude to God for giving her a man who supported her goals and endorsed her vision.
She was also happy that her husband Soji had taken a bold step to walk her down the aisle when he did. See her full post below:
“When I think of God’s goodness over my life, I shout halleluyah. God blessed me with a Man that matched my destiny and glory. Today Mark another anniversary of the day he took me to the Alter to say “I Love You”. Join me to celebrate God’s faithfulness. .Glory be to God.”
Many fans of the singer have expressed their gratitude to God for making her live blissfully with her husband. They congratulated them on her wedding anniversary and also wished the couple many more happiness and long years together.
See some of the reactions below:
adeyemi.adeniyi: “Wow! Sister Mi ati Brother mi…Happy wedding anniversary to you! Thank you for lighting many destinies in this generation including mine.I pray for you today that you shall be blessed forever in Jesus mighty name. Your home shall be sweeter by the day till Jesus comes in Jesus mighty name.”
akioya_susan: “Congratulations Ma’ God bless your home….❤️”
i_am_mz_yemikunbi: “Happy anniversary ma, may you always have a cause to shout Halleluyah.”
biolaayoade21days: “Happy wedding anniversary sister @tope_alabi_ God grace, love and guidance on both of you always.”
ms_horlamie: “Happy Anniversary Ma,indeed he’s a man that matches your glory and Destiny and vice-versa,May God continue to bless your Union. I’m so happy for you,keep blossoming in the joy of the Lord…..”
You may also like to read; Actors Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs celebrate 33rd wedding anniversary