- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Popular Nigerian singer Simi recently surprised some of her close friends as she paid them an unexpected visit and captured their individual reactions on camera.
Sharing the post on Instagram, Simi disclosed in a heartwarming caption that none of her friends had any idea that she was going to be back in Lagos anytime soon.
According to her, when she got back, she visited each one of them at their different houses and recorded their reactions to her surprise visit. She was sure they would be caught off guard as they were not expecting her back until another week.
“This video will seem really dramatic . I know I had not been gone that long, but I did not tell any of my friends I was coming home. So when I got back last night, I went to where each of them was and recorded their reaction to suddenly seeing me in Lagos, when they really were not expecting to see me for another few weeks. Lol.” she said.
The singing star went on to express how deeply she loved her friends and how she knows for sure that they share a similar feeling towards her.
“I love my friends and I knowww they love me. It is love like this that fuels me and warms my heart. It is why my circle is so small and why I’m so protective of that circle. I am so, so grateful for my gees ❤️.”
.See her post below: