- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Bulk money will never come – Ubi Franklin gives financial advice (Video)
Ubi Franklin in a recent interview has revealed that bulk money is a myth, according to the music executive, ” bulk money will never come”.
He went further to advise artistes to save that little money instead of waiting for big brands and mind-blowing endorsements.
Ubi made this revelation while speaking on a TV program with BusinessDay, where he also spoke on his business and other life events.
The music executive expressed his regrets in not investing in bitcoin when it was introduced to him as far back as 2014. He believes in money making money, in his words:
“Put it somewhere, i believe that money has to make money”.
Watch the video below:
Bulk money will never come, Ubi reveals as he gives financial advice. pic.twitter.com/x0NJofhGZJ
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 26, 2019
He also revealed in the interview that he had made as much as N10 billion within a space of 10 years. But it was quite unfortunate he squandered it all on flexing.
Ubi Franklin also revealed that the biggest money mistake was his “wedding”.