- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
A young lady who became an internet sensation a few weeks ago after she was seen crying for the release of Naira Marley has surfaced again. This time she is accusing Naira Marley of ignoring her after his release despite all she did for him by crying for the world to see.
It should be recalled that the “Am I A Yahoo Boy” crooner, was arrested by the EFCC for alleged involvement in cybercrime and was later released on bail.
In a viral video released by the young lady. she was seen crying profusely in a very horrible manner.
In her words, she said:
After everything, Naira Marley came out and forgot me, It is not good at all.
Watch the video below:
“After everything Naira Marley came out of EFCC custody and forgot me” – Nigerian lady who went viral after crying for Naira Marley’s release cries out yet again. pic.twitter.com/IoM2m6TPLL
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 28, 2019