- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Toke Makinwa has warned her female followers to stay away from miserly people who find it difficult to spend on themselves and on others.
The media personality, in a new video, explained how exhausting it is dating a stingy person. She also condemned men who, when they go on dates, scrutinize the bill and keep complaining about the cost.
Sharing the video, she wrote:
I am sooooo fine ????? okkkkkk let’s focus shall we??? It is Wednesday and my crazy side is here. Let’s talk about those miserly people. I call it “scarcity mentality”. They hate to spend on themselves talk-less of spending on other people. Dating a miser is so exhausting, even if you work hard, you will always be excessive even for the basic things of life to them. They will always find a way to make you look wasteful or feel bad for wanting more out of life. ?????. Stay away from people who suffer from “scarcity mentality” for your own peace of mind or you’ll defend why your kids should go to good schools, why you want more out of life, you’ll always explain yourself forever