- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
With social media serving as functioning tool of reaching out to people to give and to seek help, this Nigerian mother in need has taken the opportunity to seek for financial assistance in order to save her 2-month-old babies.
According to her post, the twins are currently at the National Hospital Abuja and waiting on the doctors who are yet to take the next step towards carrying out the surgery.
She went on to reveal that they are in need of finance in order for the surgery to happen. Although she didn’t reveal the required amount, she dropped her account number for people who may be interested in helping.
See her post;
As at the time of bringing this report, the post had been shared almost a hundred times on the Facebook platform. We hope You and I can also do a little favour. You may also like this; I watched helplessly as doctor mistakenly cut my intestine, Man narrates ordeal in Imo private hospital