- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
With social media serving as functioning tool of reaching out to people to give and to seek help, this Nigerian mother in need has taken the opportunity to seek for financial assistance in order to save her 2-month-old babies.
According to her post, the twins are currently at the National Hospital Abuja and waiting on the doctors who are yet to take the next step towards carrying out the surgery.
She went on to reveal that they are in need of finance in order for the surgery to happen. Although she didn’t reveal the required amount, she dropped her account number for people who may be interested in helping.
See her post;
As at the time of bringing this report, the post had been shared almost a hundred times on the Facebook platform. We hope You and I can also do a little favour. You may also like this; I watched helplessly as doctor mistakenly cut my intestine, Man narrates ordeal in Imo private hospital