- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
With social media serving as functioning tool of reaching out to people to give and to seek help, this Nigerian mother in need has taken the opportunity to seek for financial assistance in order to save her 2-month-old babies.
According to her post, the twins are currently at the National Hospital Abuja and waiting on the doctors who are yet to take the next step towards carrying out the surgery.
She went on to reveal that they are in need of finance in order for the surgery to happen. Although she didn’t reveal the required amount, she dropped her account number for people who may be interested in helping.
See her post;
As at the time of bringing this report, the post had been shared almost a hundred times on the Facebook platform. We hope You and I can also do a little favour. You may also like this; I watched helplessly as doctor mistakenly cut my intestine, Man narrates ordeal in Imo private hospital